Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Renungan Semalam

No I can't forget this evening ..Or your face as you were leaving ..But I guess that's just the way ..The story goes ..You always smile but in your eyes ..Your sorrow shows ...Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow... When I think of all my sorrow.. When I had you there..I can't live if living is without you and I can't live ,I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore ..

Susah untuk saya lupekan kisah semalam.. Di kala senja, tika You and I berpegangan tangan.. Air mata bergenang dan akhirnye semakin mencurah2 membasahi pipi..Tak dapat saya menahan kesedihan tika melihat You jua menangis.. Bermanik2 air mata You, pipi merah, hidung merah..Adoii... bergetar hati ini melihat You..

Saya akan sentiasa bersama You..Moga ALLAH memberi kita kekuatan dan kasih sayang hingga ke syurga...AMIN.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment