Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flying with my Wings

My car break down again..this time pasal lining brake n pad...entah la...My Suami send me off to the office..a bit late, 20 mins late..heheh....I can smile today. I'm so excited to go work this morning. It's been a long time Im waiting for this moment.. Well I guess because of the Uncle is not around for 2 days. Yeeehaaaaa!!! Im hoping the course will be extend to another week, hence I wont seen him. Fuuhhh...lega nyah tau...

Planning to spend lunch time with my trainee n frens.. All SLT (senior leader team) are in PD, automatically we the kuli-kuli will be the BOSS..haahhahah .....I have my own wings and I can fly wherever I want to.. To Uncle, stay focus di PD naaaaa....


Im FREE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ngeee..... skali ur uncle muncul daaa.. kikikiki..
    surpriseeeeee.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..tau xpe..wt tkjut u olls je an..

    ReplyDelete