Monday, June 13, 2011

my first meeting with iperintis

Huuuhhhhh today is Monday. As usual, I dont like Monday because it is the starting day of a week..
Perlukah saya pergi ke ofis untuk bekerja??
yes perlu sbb nak cari rezeki halal..untuk anak2 dan keluarga..

Since last week, my career path seems like upside down..Spinning around la kot..
My team disolved..and I get new head now, new task as well..

This morning I walk in to the ofis with 0 input..
Some one told me that i will be handling the iperintis project-petronas project..
Daaaa the flow was so complicated, jumble up everything in 1 bowl...
uiishhh masak aku dalam team nie...
at 10 am i went to iPerintis-menara perak, for the 1 st meeting..
argghhh my head ckp "welcome to the hell"....
boleh tak??

sengsara atau lebih baik keadaan saya selepas ini??

2 comments:

  1. dengan harapannye keadaan alyn lebih baik dan bertambah baik setiap hari..- ex-housemate mase di melaka dulu,anem xoxo

    ReplyDelete